RFID Cable Tie for easy retrofitting
Use our practical new Ritchey-ID RFID cable ties to easily retrofit an RFID tag on small applications such as; pipes, cables, shackles and lifting equipment.
The cable tie contains a ‘pocket’ which can be loaded with either a low frequency or high frequency RFID Glass Tag for use with test, inspection and maintenance software. It is ideal for fast and effective identification if you operate lifting (LOLER), cable management, hose management or rigging services, and are looking to identify pipes, cables or hoses that are bound by regulation.
Why choose the Ritchey RFID enabled cable tie?
- It is easy to apply- no need to waste time working out how to fasten it
- The speed of application can bring you cost savings, as time is not being taken up on a long-winded job
- It is reliable- you can be confident it is designed to stay in place
- It is durable and highly visible- made from robust nylon 6, in yellow
- It is also suitable for ATEX – approved RFID, so it can be used for offshore and pharmaceuticals applications
- Available plain or custom printed
For more details about the flexible new RFID solution, or for a no-obligation consultation please contact us here…