Thermally printed tags – for hostile environments
We understand that you may operate equipment in a hostile environment, from corrosive chemicals to extreme temperatures. This range is carefully designed to operate effectively in these areas.
Some items of equipment are also difficult to tag using traditional methods. These include screwdrivers, cable bundles, flat hoses, looms, conduits, pipes, delicate defibrillators, hydraulic cutting machines, spanners and screwdrivers. We can provide tagging solutions for all of these.
Why choose our thermally printed tags?
- Ideal for use on small items and equipment not suitable for plastic tagging
- Durable enough to survive even the toughest environmental conditions
- Resist high temperatures, chemical attack and weathering
- You can choose from our wide range of safety signage
- Suitable for mobile or fixed equipment
- Can be over-printed with barcodes in code 39 and 128 format, plus two dimensional codes
- The first choice for fire and rescue – these tags produce minimal toxic gases and corrosive acid in the event of fire, with low smoke generation
- Use cable ties in conjunction with these tags for maximum security.
Thermally printed tags are available in a range of colours and in multiples of 1000. We can print them for you with your own logo or useful information, or supply a complete package so you can do the printing for yourselves, including a printer and associated Windows-based software, which come with full training, after sales support and 12-month warranty.
Choose from three tag types:
- Wrap tag – this shrink-wrap tag is a thermal plastic sleeve. It is supplied pre-printed in strip lengths with text.
- Sleeve tag – slots onto cable ties or over a carrier.
- V tag – highly versatile, it can be used vertically or horizontally for hoses etc
Whatever your specific needs, please contact us now for a quote or no obligation consultation on 01765 689541.