Potential extended delivery timescales
Our manufacturing facility and warehouse are still operating. We will endeavor to deliver your order as soon as possible. However, please note couriers have advised of delays to some deliveries of up to 5 days.
Please take this into consideration before calling to chase an order. This will help us manage our current level of calls and provide the best service levels possible under this current situation.
In the event of an order being shipped to a foreign country we need to observe the export terms and conditions of carriage. These include the weight and dimensions of the package and a number of other details. We will contact you and advise costs and charges associated with the delivery.
• Items ordered via Ritchey ID may be returned for a refund to us within 14 days of receipt.
• Items must be returned in a saleable condition (original packaging and unused).
• A 10% administration and handling charge will be deducted and carriage can not be reimbursed.
• Bespoke items; such as printed tags are non-refundable.
• If you believe the goods have been produced differently to the way they were ordered we request that you contact our customer service team on (01765) 689 541, where they will be happy to look into this for you.
• To arrange a return please contact our customer service team on (01207) 523140, who will issue you with a returns code.
• Please send all returns to:
Allflex UK Group Ltd
1 Greencroft Industrial Park
• The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure they are well packed and cannot be damaged in transit.
• All returns will be inspected upon receipt.
You can order online with confidence that your credit card details are secure.
When you get to the payments screen, the lock symbol will appear at the bottom of your web browser indicating that you are on a secure server for entering your credit card details.
The credit card details are held on the secure server until we are ready to dispatch your order, when they are collected and deleted from the secure server.
Your card details are as secure when we collect them as they are when you leave them.
Double click on the lock symbol at the bottom of the web page where you enter your credit card details for more information.
Card data is sent directly to our payment provider – Ritchey-ID do not store any credit card details.